- it’s okay to eat
- it’s okay to have fat, because it’s natural and it doesn’t make you ugly or unlovable
- stretch marks, scars, moles, etc are totally ok
- your body is wonderful exactly the way it is
- please be kind to yourself
- i love you so much
Raw Vegan Pitaya Sorbet 🍧🍧
RECIPE: Blend 2-3 frozen bananas with a few chunks of dragon fruit for the this hue and added antioxidants. Btw, if you don’t enjoy the taste of bananas, a great substitute for that creaminess is frozen mangoes.
okay so I went back and tried to retag everything that had honey in it but I’m sleepy as fuck right now so it’s still possible I missed something
I’m gonna assume honey is technically not vegan
Healthy & Vegan Pistachio and Avocado Mousse…RECIPE
Raw “tuna” sandwiches!
In a blender, mix:
-1 cup soaked sunflower seeds
-1 tsp lemon juice
-1/4 a small onion
- 1 tbsp wakame (dried seaweed)
After blending, add 1/2 cup cooked quinoa and hot sauce if you like spice!
Enjoy alone, on a wrap, in a salad or make cutie sandwiches like I did using cucumbers and tomatoes!
Ps. My 9 month old LOVES this!
Watermelon Coconut Ice Cream, Vegan, GF and no ice cream machine needed…RECIPE